Johannas Thanksgiving-tal (skrivet i skolan)
Dear, Mom, Dad and Leo
This is a letter for me to tell what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my family that cares for me. I am also very thankful for God and Jesus because they bring us luck. I am really grateful for my teachers that teach me. One of the things I am most thankful for is food so I don’t starve. I am also thankful for my house so I have shelter. But I am most thankful for my birth otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I am very happy to celebrate thanksgiving with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Johanna


1 Comments:
Hej Johanna!
Vilket fint Thanksgiving-tal du skrev i skolan!
Jag är också jättelycklig för att du blev född, för annars hade jag ju inte haft ett så fantastiskt fint barnbarn, som du är.
I love you!
Kram
Mormor
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home